All commercial property management companies promise to do the same things, but Windermere goes beyond. Our staff will help you face the present challenges, plan for what comes next, and create a future with a successful result and a profitable asset. We’re with you for the long-haul.
We Analyze the Present Situation
- Consult with property owners about goals and needs
- Inspect the property and provide financial reports
- Design and implement plans to achieve owner goals
- Analyze current maintenance and collections systems
We Plan for the Future
- Coordinate maintenance and real estate professionals
- Work to improve NOI (Net Operating Income)
- Strive to improve the value of your property
- Coordinate long-term solutions to on-going challenges
We Have Open Communications
- Regular communications between owner, manager and tenants
- Look for communication challenges and create new methods
- Annual collections, maintenance and planning reports
- Accounting department support and consultation available
We Create Improvement
- Create collections systems that work
- Improve maintenance while saving money
- Initiate regular inspections
- Strive for tenant satisfaction
If you lack the time or expertise needed for day-to-day management of your commercial real estate investments, an expert property manager can help you. Commercial Property managed by Windermere receive additional benefits from our experience with key local service providers, extensive skills in communication and negotiation, in-depth knowledge and expert advice in investment sales and market trends.
Windmere knowledge and expertise is based on 5 decades of local experience in the commercial market. Our track record and results-oriented focus has been the key to our client’s real estate success in Whatcom and Skagit Counties including: Bellingham, Ferndale, Lynden, Blaine, Mount Vernon and Burlington.