Why hire a Commercial Property Manager?
If you lack the time or expertise needed for day-to-day management of your commercial real estate investments, an expert property manager can help you. Commercial Property managed by Windermere receive additional benefits from our experience with key local service providers, extensive skills in communication and negotiation, in-depth knowledge and expert advice in investment sales and market trends. Our track record and results-oriented focus has been the key to our client’s real estate success in Whatcom and Skagit Counties including: Bellingham, Ferndale, Lynden, Mount Vernon, Burlington.
A commercial property manager can help you:
- Market your commercial property to minimize vacancies and maximize income (commercial property managers know the market, what comparable properties are leasing for and what potential renters are willing to pay to rent commercial space);
- Fill vacancies with the best possible tenants;
- Maintain and keep your commercial property in good condition (property managers handle and coordinate routine repairs as well as emergency repairs. They have the experience to avoid unnecessary repairs to save you money);
- Track income and expenses to determine profitability;
- Negotiate and enforce lease agreements;
- Collect rent and track tenant deposits;
- Comply with federal, state and local laws; and
- Respond to tenant requests and deal with problem tenants
In short, commercial property managers help you make the most from your income-producing commercial real estate property and they can save you time.
Windermere Commercial Management specializes in maintaining top value for your portfolio. Through our analysis of your buildings, the market, and your goals, we strive to increase both property value and cash flow. We work on a proactive, not reactive basis to anticipate and prepare for future maintenance and tenant needs. With Windermere’s strategic partnership and by utilizing the entire Windermere family, you will have the competitive advantage that is necessary in today’s ever-changing real estate marketplace.
- Lease enforcement
- Facility inspection
- 24-hour maintenance team
- Improvement planning
- Significant internet presence
- Extensive real estate network
- Extensive Windermere family
- Commercial leasing professionals
- Tenant screening
- Rent collection
- Property valuation
- Annual budgeting
- Financial reports
- Hands on management
- Peace of mind for you